Saturday 22 June 2013

Cagecity Internship

 Top: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Necklace: BONNIE & CLYDE
Sandals: PRIMARK

 
Top: H&M
Jeans: DOROTHY PERKINS
Necklace: BONNIE & CLYDE
Sandals: PRIMARK
 
Another two days at CAGECITY, another two outfits. Here is what I wore this week. I've been completely mixed up this week regarding weather and fashion what with the muggy weather we've been having. Exposing my ghostly pale legs was too much considering the forecast rain so I decided to don a pair of my summer trousers. I love these trousers, I bought them last year from H&M and I say they are my summer trousers but you can catch me wearing them in the winter with a thick black jumper. They are just so easy to wear especially paired with a plain top, they simply do the styling for you what with there bold floral print.

Even more grey clouds in the morning yesterday called for another fashion meltdown. Clothes everywhere, hot flushes were in fall swing but I finally just pulled on my trusty pair of high waisted black skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins and my stripy monochrome t-shirt from H&M. Comfort at it's finest. Also I wore the same sandals on both days as they are literally my style savours at the moment, they are my white strap and buckled sandals from Primark, nothing sounds better then a Primark style bargain does it. Sometimes sandals really rub my feet or break, being Primark ones too I thought they most definitely would but I can honestly say that these sandals are rub free and seem to be very sturdy considering I wear them 24/7.
 
Enough about my outfits and moving into the serious business of work. Again this week at CAGECITY I've been in contact with some great bloggers which we are looking to collaborate with I can't wait to meet them they seem so lovely. Also I have been tweeting my little ass off and blogging blogging blogging. Check out my latest posts here for CAGECITY: end of exam style saviours and some Friday loving.
 
I have got to say if you are desperate for the killer unique post exam party dress I would definitely recommend this Finders Keepers 'You sent me T-shirt Dress' I've had my eye on it for far too long and it just teases me in the office with it's beautifulness.
 
Hope you've all had a great week and will have an even better weekend.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovee your necklace!!


    http://beinglittleb.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete