Monday 17 June 2013

Birthday Celebrations

On Thursday it was my 19th birthday and after working so much lately it was lovely to have a few days break to just chill with my family, boyfriend and friends. Cliche I know but it was lovely. On my birthday me and the boy went to Las Iguanas, after such a lovely trip there a few weeks back I had to take him to experience also and making it just in time before Happy Hour finished the cocktail pitchers went down a treat too before we moved upstairs into the restaurant. If you are heading there anytime soon I would definitely recommend the Mango Collins if you're looking for a tropical burst in your drink. A night of giggles, good food and drink it was definitely a birthday to remember. On the night I decided to wear to my new Forever 21 outfit and Topshop blazer. I've been looking for black trousers with a white stripe down them for ages- the H&M were an awkward size but likely routing around in the Forever 21 sale I grabbed a bargain and the orange top paired with it turns a simple monochrome outfit into something much more summery. Oh and I couldn't help but sport my River Island heeled sandals too for that dressy/ casual approach to my evening attire.
 
Friday night was a complete switch, I dolled myself up in Zara floral dress, hair in rollers, fake eyelashes and tan, the lot, throw in my best friends and it was a great night out in London. After a complete drama at Vodka Revolutions Leadenhall ( I would advise everyone not to go here, unless you can deal with rude bouncers and false advertisements) we headed for Light Bar which is situated near Liverpool Street. Way too dressed up for the bar but when the drinks came a flowing and the dance moves were busted out I could have been wearing a bin liner and I would have still had a great time oh I danced the night away to house music. I would definitely recommend this bar to anyone who is looking for a relaxed but fun night out. If you just want to chill with your mates you can sit downstairs but if your bones start to jig and you are coming so intoxicated that your dance moves are starting to resemble your Dads then head upstairs to party the night away.
 

So here's a few snaps of my birthday celebrations, thank you for everyone who joined me on them.










3 comments:

  1. lovely outfits for a fun night out :) you girls look really nice there <3

    check out my latest all-white outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment

      Elizabeth x

      Delete