Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wish List

My fashion obsession is getting out- cue negative numbers in my bank balance.
I just can't help myself lately I just want to buy so many beautiful things but the only chance I'm getting my hands on my wish list is if I win the lottery and the chance of that is very slim. WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME PRETTY THINGS.
The only way I have of getting any of these items is on my birthday, so hurry up June Mama needs a new pair of shoes otherwise this calls for a manic working spree in order to save up. Nevertheless, I've come to the conclusion that because I've been ill and have spent the best part of this year in oversized hoodies and pj's my life is in serious need of a style-over, I need a sprig of fashion and excitement back in my life and what better way than with these amazing summer buys. 
 
 
From right to left-
Black studded high heeled sandals- ZARA
Gold Studded sandals-  ZARA
Yellow Wedges- TOPSHOP
Jewelled sandals- ZARA
Black gladiator sandals- ZARA


From left to right-
Beige shirt dress- FOREVER 21
Beige trousers-FOREVER 21


 
Top left ring- OTTOMAN
2nd left bracelet- MASSIMO DUTTI
3rd left bracelet- TOPSHOP
Middle necklace- OTTOMAN
Top right bracelet- MASSIMO DUTTI
2nd right ring- TOPSHOP
3rd right ring- OTTOMAN
 
 
From right to left:
Blouse jacket- H & M
Embroidered dress- BERSHKA
Mom Jeans- TOPSHOP
Black and white jumpsuit- DOROTHY PERKINS
 
 
Pink trousers-ZARA
White long blazer- BERSHKA
Pink top- ZARA
Japanese print blazer- BERSHKA
 
 
Bag- H & M
 
 

1 comment: