Sunday 26 May 2013

Statement necklaces

I've lost count over how many times people have told me that I have far too much jewellery and my answer to that is "you can never have too much." Be it costume or expensive designer jewellery I'm sold.
 
For a while now I've been a lover of statement jewellery just because of its usefulness, you can turn a simple top into something that looks much more expensive and they are definitely a saviour when you're feeling lazy but still long for that accomplished dressy look. With Summer hopefully just about to pop up around the corner when this rain finally decides to leave, the shops are filled with beaded beauties especially Topshop may I add.
 
So to cheer me up from this miserable May here's my favourite statement necklaces that are on offer at the moment. I best snap them up quickly before my clothes start to lack lustre.
 
 
1. ASOS
2. FOREVER 21
3. TOPSHOP
4. TOPSHOP
5. TOPSHOP
6. OASIS
7.TOPSHOP
8.TOPSHOP
9. RIVER ISLAND
10. NEWLOOK
11.TOPSHOP
12.NEWLOOK
13.TOPSHOP
14.TOPSHOP
15.TOPSHOP
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know isn't it, I've got a serious love for statment jewellery x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete