Friday 24 May 2013

MELLOW YELLOW

We all know my Internet browsing addiction has worsened lately what with extreme wish list in my previous post and now its frankly just getting out of hand. This morning I spotted a beautiful pair of zebra print cropped trousers from Topshop with a neon yellow stripe near the ankle. Now if you know me, you will know I've become obsessed with the colour yellow its more of a summer obsession I think probably because the colour bodes better with a tan but we can't have everything. However if you're frightened of such a daring colour or feel that it doesn't suit your skin tone there is no need  to shy away just simply be minimal with the colour instead of plastering yourself in it like a banana. So if looking like a fruit isn't your kind of thing, opt for monochrome with a splash of colour.

Now I don't know what it is but when I find something I really want to buy I have to process many different reasons as to why I justify my purchase, I think its to stop myself feeling guilty when I enter my pin number. These thoughts are usually how versatile is the garment and where can I wear it. So if you're like me and really like versatile statement items then here's my guide to wearing these Topshop zebra trousers. Now I definitely don't feel guilty (if I keep telling myself this it will work.)

White peplum: H&M
Bag: ZARA
Flatforms: TOPSHOP
Necklace: TOPSHOP
Sunglasses: TOPSHOP


Blazer: TOPSHOP
White cami top: TOPSHOP
Necklace: DOROTHY PERKINS
Yellow Heels: TOPSHOP
Bag: FOREVER 21

 
White waistcoat: ZARA
Black top: ZARA
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: BERSHKA


Yellow jumper: F&F at TESCO
Trousers: PRIMARK
Leather jacket: PRIMARK
Bag: ZARA
Shoes: CONVERSE
Necklace: NEWLOOK

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment