Wednesday 1 May 2013

HIgh heeled Sandals

Searching for the perfect pair of high heeled sandals has actually become a massive mission for me. Ouch that ones got no support. Ouch this one gives me blisters. Ouch I can hardly walk in these. Has anyone else had this fashion pain crisis or is this just me and my strange feet?
 
I see everyone strut around in them as if they're floating on air but the minute I try to walk I look like I'm walking on hot coals (very unattractive to say the lease). I've had this dilemma before on my year 11 prom, I chose style over comfort and about 20 minutes into the night I wanted to chop off my feet and even changed my shoes for the after the party.
 
See I've always been use to heels with a platform and I think this is my downfall. Even though I'm a dancer and have done point work for years you think my feet would be use to pain but put me in a pair of platformless heels and I literally want to cry. I don't know if its the stiletto heel or lack of support because my block heel sandals are perfect.
 
 So has it really come down to this? Am I really just going to have to wear high heeled sandals on sitting down occasions? Wait I've actually found a pair that have a slight platform. Is this my answer to all my problems? And they are only £19.99 I think my day has actually been made and what with all this beautiful sunny weather we are having I can't think of a better time to buy them.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have the exact same problem when it comes to heels can only wear platforms or wedges

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm so glad I've found someone else with sensitive feet haha, it is a real dilemma

      Elizabeth

      x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing awesome post.
    I loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete