Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bank Holiday Monday- Outfit of the day

Did I seriously agree to work on Bank Holiday weekend? Yes, yes I did, idiot over here agreed to cleaning the pub I work in for three days, really I should have taken into consideration that I would be hungover on the Monday due to celebrating my friends 18th the night before but it looks like I chose money over sleep. So what with the past three days consisting of me smelling like antibacterial spray and bleach from scrubbing the drunk infused toilets, my Mum and Dad surprised me with a trip out in the glorious sunshine to the pub around the corner finally a bit of bank holiday relief. What with the miraculous sun I couldn't help but don a yellow scarf to cheer me up and put me in the summer mood ( I told you my addiction to the colour yellow is getting slightly out of hand) and not forgetting my new fantastic Topshop purchase- my daisy necklace which I'm in love with and hardly ever remove. Here's my Bank Holiday Monday outfit of the day
 
Leather jacket: PRIMARK
Trousers: BONNIE & CLYDE
Top: H&M
Scarf: FROM TURKEY
Necklace: TOPSHOP
Sunglasses: H&M
Sandals: RIVER ISLAND
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can certainly see why you can't stop wearing your Topshop daisy necklace - it's gorgeous and matches your yellow scarf perfectly! Really lovely outfit :) I hope you had a lovely day out with your parents, try and get some rest! :) Lovely blog btw, I'm now following via GFC :) Maybe you'd check mine too and do the same if you like it? :) Great post though, I look forward to seeing more of your style!! :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much for your lovely comment and I did have a really good day thanks. Thank you for following I'll check out your blog now :)

      Elizabeth xx

      Delete
  2. I love your Topshop daisy necklace, I really love basically anything with daisies on! I think they're so cute! I love your scarf too, it really brightens up your outfit!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and aren't daisies so pretty they make me feel so summery :)

      Elizabeth xx

      Delete