Saturday 2 February 2013

Sorry for the absence


I'm sorry for my lack of posting lately- January has definitely been very chaotic. The year started off extremely sadly with some heart breaking news and then quickly moved on to me ending up in hospital with acute tonsillitis and glandular fever. Still feeling like death and not being allowed to do anything for a few months due to my severe tiredness and lack of energy my diet has also been completely transformed. Where should I start my list? I’m not allowed chocolate, high fat foods, too much tea/coffee, too much bread and definitely no alcohol so where does that lead me to? A diet overdosing in fruit and veg and herbal tea, on the plus side I’ve become very fond of camomile tea. So what with drinking three litres of water a day and being pumped with vitamins my skin should be flawless but sadly what with taking penicillin for the past two weeks the affects haven’t been great and my face is let’s say a patchy beetroot. So my weeks of recovery will consist of endless hours of Come Dine with Me and fashion research as I can’t do anything else.

Despite having such a horrible January it did end on a happy note as my family have bought a new puppy. After the death of my beloved border terrier Alfie in September and the family being very lonely without him we are so happy to introduce this new little fluff ball into our lives. I would like you all to meet Boris the Poochon. I can’t wait to bring him home in the next three weeks. So here’s to happier February.

No comments:

Post a Comment