Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bright Colours

It's safe to say I've been well and truly sucked into the neon faze of S/S 13. Despite staring out of my window into the cold grey sky, I can’t help but lust over bright colours even if the weather does look like something out of Narnia. As I sit and dream of the summer, the future does appear bright. Colours can change your mood, whenever I feel lack lustier my clothes appear to be more wintery ranging from black to grey, but a pop of optimism in the form of colour definitely does lift your mood.  
 The way I’m feeling at the moment- ill, emotional and very drab, my mood is definitely in need of a pick me up. If I need sunglasses to look at the colourful clothes then they are definitely going straight into my shopping basket. So goodbye to this dreary, freezing winter and hello to the highs of summer, as long as I’m wearing neon and I’ve got a cocktail in my hand I know the sun will shine, well we can only pray, this is England after all.




 

 
 

 


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment