Saturday 16 February 2013

London Fashion Week Day 1

 



Being ill is becoming very tiresome now. All I do is sit and lie down and lie down and sit with the odd occasional walk to the tap to refill my water bottle. As I sit, I flick through my Twitter news feed. Now what can be more depressing when you’re ill? Seeing the updates of Fashion Week or seeing the opportunities people are getting. I can’t help but feel jealous about the people attending London Fashion Week, I literally want to muster all the strength I have and haul my duvet with me just to experience the amazing plethora of fashion at Somerset House. Sadly my strength remains pretty much lack lustre and I linger on my sofa watching endless hours of TV and updating my Twitter feed every two seconds, so at least it feels like I’m witnessing the eye catching moments of Fashion Week as if I am actually there.
Here are my favourite looks from Day 1:




 
 
 

 






 
 
Every show was an absolute creative delight, showcasing the different inspirations and techniques of all designers. The industry just keeps on getting stronger and more inspiring each season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment