Tuesday 23 October 2012

Home Time

Last weekend having spent 5/6 weeks at uni I decided to venture back home to Essex. Back to home comforts, back to my bed and back to home cooked food. As I lay snuggled on my sofa wrapped in a blanket like ol'times my sister strolled in wearing a new pair of studded River Island boots. Within an instant the blanket was off me and I was up staring at her new purchase as my eyes filled with jealously. What with my current boots falling apart and these new studded beauties gloating at me I couldn't help but calculate in my head if my student loan would stretch to buy these £75 boots. I then had to slap myself and wake up to the reality that I am actually student and can't afford luxuries like these. Oh well a girl can dream and I will definitely be dreaming about these boots. Perhaps I'll just have to sneak them in my bag when I next go home.
 
 
 
Black Studded Biker Boots £75
 

No comments:

Post a Comment