Wednesday 17 October 2012

Ha Ha Ha Halloween

Halloween is definitely a time of year when I wish I lived in America. It's surprising I hate horror films and am terrified of ghosts but I am fascinated when it comes to Halloween, perhaps it's just the costumes that make me get excited.
Since moving into our university house we have decided that it is haunted and I made matters worse when I decided to Google the deaths of our house and surprise surprise it's haunted.
So over the past few weeks my housemates and I have been freaking each other out and last week decided to scare eachother more by pulling pranks on each other in masks. Despite screaming the house down in the dark, these masks did get me excited for Halloween, I just want to start carving my pumpkin now.
 
What's everyone wearing for halloween?
Here are some of my ideas, what does everyone think?
 





 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the nurse costume!
    Think I am going as a dead school girl,
    but as Serena from Gossip Girl.
    haha
    I love Halloween so much too!
    Love your blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete