Monday 1 October 2012

Catwalk Uni

 
Goodbye hoodies and scruffy hair and hello to the pressure of dressing 'fashionably' for University.
 
There's something unwritten in my course that screams dress fashionably or perhaps that’s just my tutor as he critiques your outfit the minute you step through the door.
 
Despite stressing out looking in the mirror in the morning and trying on about fifty different outfits I do find that I can be more experimental with my outfits at university. Even though you would think that studying at a fashion university would be daunting, everyone has so many different styles that anything can be argued as 'stylish.' Whereas back home in Essex if you don't have the latest item of clothing which is on trend people will most likely judge you, or if you don’t  conform to the stereotypical Essex style you are seen as different. However, now I can dare to different, despite how cringy that may sound I feel that I can become more stylish and experimental at university.
I hope everyone is enjoying their time at university!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment