Sunday 30 September 2012

Fresher's ball



 
 

What with fresher's ending I thought why not end with elegance, bear in mind I started off with pink hot pants and flowers in my hair.
Having been called the Essex girl all week and people telling me I sound like Stacey Soloman I thought I would bring out my so called Essex style (it felt good to wear heels and a seductive dress.)
Nevertheless, when I walked into the club, head held high with curls I realised my friends and I were the most dressed up (WELL THEY DID CALL IT A BALL.) Despite looking out of place I'm glad I got to wear this dress again and it taught me that it’s good to be different and that being out of place isn't bad, it is what makes you individual and that everyone interprets situations differently, maybe everyone else just didn't realise what was meant by the word BALL or I just got way too excited about a formal night.

Hope you all enjoyed your first couple of weeks at University. Is anyone feeling homesick yet?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment